Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends – Q4 2016”, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in Q4 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/275883 .
– Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
– Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last five quarters
– Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
– Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
– Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
– Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
– Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/275883 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com