Hairy cell leukemia is a rare, slow-growing cancer of the blood in which bone marrow makes too many B cells (lymphocytes), a type of white blood cell that fights infection. Symptoms include fatigue, easy bruising, recurring infections, weakness and weight loss. Risk factors include exposure to radiation, chemicals and saw dust. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hairy Cell Leukemia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hairy Cell Leukemia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 6, 2, 1, 3 and 1 respectively.
Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hairy Cell Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Hairy Cell Leukemia – Overview
Hairy Cell Leukemia – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Hairy Cell Leukemia – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Hairy Cell Leukemia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
ARA Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Astellas Pharma Inc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Juno Therapeutics Inc
Hairy Cell Leukemia – Drug Profiles
AGS-67E – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
ARABS-4 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
dabrafenib mesylate + trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide – Drug Profile
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: