This report provides an overview of the genetic disorders pipeline landscape, specifically focusing on muscular dystrophies. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for Becker and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (BMD and DMD) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
BMD, the first type of muscular dystrophy, leads to symptoms include pain and sensation, difficulty with running, hopping, and jumping, toe walking, breathing problems, cognitive problems and frequent falls. DMD is a condition which causes muscle weakness, and is an X-linked disorder. The gene for DMD is present on the X chromosome. It codes for a protein named dystrophin. Dystrophin is essential for providing structural support inside muscle cells. Symptoms usually appear before age 6 and may appear as early as infancy. They include fatigue, learning difficulties, intellectual disability, muscle weakness and progressive difficulty walking. The size of these two pipelines ranges from just six in BMD to 108 in DMD. The majority of pipeline products for DMD target dystrophin which, as mentioned, is the causative gene for the disease. However, a number of products act on other molecular targets such as growth differentiation factor 8, nuclear factor kappa B and utrophin. The first two of these make up the pipeline for BMD, along with forkhead box protein 1B.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
– Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
– Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
– Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Purchase this Report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/521345
Scope of this Report
– Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for genetic disorder therapeutics?
– Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
– To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
– What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of genetic disorder therapeutics?
Inquire more about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/521345
The Market Reports
We aim to provide the best industry and market research report to a seeker. Today, ‘The Market Reports’ is a one stop destination for all the report buyers. We have a collection of over 600,000+ research, company, market, SWOT, trends and analysis reports of various countries, categories and domain to meet an organization need.