General medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with internal organs. It is also called as Internal Medicine. General medicine education market has shown substantial growth due to the adoption of internal medicine as a career option by medical students. Online education also supplements the growth of this market. Wolters Kluwer, Mc Graw-Hill, Reed Elsevier, Thomson and Optum Health are some key players in this market. Practice of Medicine and Davidson’s Principles and practice of Medicine are some popular books from Reed Elsevier.
Request For TOC & sample Report @ https://goo.gl/dlrOjZ
The general medicine education publishing market has been segmented into type and geography. Based on type, the general medicine education market comprises of electronic & online publishing market and Print publishing market. Electronic & online publishing market is further segmented into mobile applications, online reference tools, multimedia content, electronic & digital textbooks & references books, testing & self-assessment, hospital training, and distance learning. Print Publishing Market comprises of custom content publishing, print textbooks & reference books, testing & self-assessment, hospital training and distance learning. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The report throws light on the dominant current trends. Based on the understanding of trends, revenue is forecast from 2013-2020
- Market intelligence for key developmental strategies adopted by top companies is explained with the impact analysis
- Analysis of trends in various regions would help the companies to plan their strategies depending on the region.
Do Purchase Enquiry @ https://goo.gl/okQLlD
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
MARKET BY TYPE
- Electronic & Online Publishing Market
- Mobile Applications
- Online Reference Tools
- Multimedia content
- Print Publishing Market
- Custom Content Publishing
- Print Textbooks and Reference Books
- Testing & Self-Assessment
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452