The global market for female contraceptives is estimated to be $4.71 billion in the year 2014. This market is expected to reach $7.09 billion by the end of 2019. During this period the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.53%.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/219675 .
Contributing to the growth of the contraceptives market globally is the necessity to avoid unwanted pregnancies and the complications. A high percentage of women who are sexually active do not want to become pregnant. This number is as high as 70% in the USA. The need to avoid unwanted pregnancies especially in the teenage women is one of the major drivers for this market. It is also observed that for more than half also identify non-contraceptive health benefits, such as treatment for excessive menstrual bleeding, menstrual pain and acne, as reasons for use.
This is also one of the factors contributing to the growth of the market. The other factors helping the growth of the contraceptives market is the increasing incidences of STDs and the rapid increase of the population globally. Government initiatives promoting the use of contraceptives to avoid unnecessary births and the health benefits from using the contraceptives have also been important players in the growth of the market.
Nevertheless, there are factors hindering the market prospects. Factors such as religious and cultural opposition in certain emerging nations have been restraining the growth of this market. Along with this, the fear of certain side effects and issues such as infertility resulting from the use of contraception has been major setbacks from the market point of view. Issues such as limited access to contraception in developing nations and economically backward nations have been another setback in this market. It is estimated that out of the global women population the need for contraceptive prevalence or meeting the needs of family planning is estimated to as high as 16.2%.
Purchase a copy of Global Female Contraceptives Market visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/219675 For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
From the market point of view the Global market for contraceptives drugs and devices can be divided into five segments namely, on the basis of the type of contraceptive method used which includes pills, implants, sterilization, IUDs, injectable, male condoms, vaginal barrier methods, etc. On the basis of device the market is segmented into condoms, diaphragms, cervical caps, sponges and vaginal rings.
The contraceptive prevalence for women globally is estimated to be 63.2%.Geographically North America holds the worlds largest market share. Over 90% of the women population in North America uses the modern contraceptives techniques. The contraceptive prevalence for women globally is estimated to be 75.4%. Following North America, Europe is the second biggest market globally. The contraceptive prevalence is estimated to be 70%. The emerging nations have shown an increase in the contraceptive prevalence in recent times. However there is a large population with unmet needs in terms of contraceptive usage. This makes emerging nations a hot destination for the contraceptive market.
The major players in this market are Bayer Healthcare, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, ANI Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co, Agile Therapeutics, Fuji Latex, Reckitt Beckinser, The Female Health Company, Mylan Laboratories and Lupin Pharmaceuticals.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for Global FemaleContraceptives Drugs & Devices market mark along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global FemaleContraceptives Drugs & Devices market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market for Global FemaleContraceptives Drugs & Devices market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
Browse Complete Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-female-contraceptives-market-segmented-by-contraceptive-methods-mode-of-delivery-type-of-devices-by-gender-and-by-geography-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2017-2022 .
Some points from TOC:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Major Stakeholders
- Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Overview
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research