Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Facial Injectable Market -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Manufacturers, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2022” To Its Research Database.
Facial Injectable products, also known as dermal fillers are products that help in trending applications such as bioengineering or facial rejuvenation. With age, facial skin is bound to lose subcutaneous fat naturally and the skin is lured closer to the facial working muscles, thereby making smile lines and wrinkles over the face, more visible. This also leads to stretching of facial skin which adds to the loss of volume. These issues can be solved with the use facial injectable or dermal fillers. These products may also be used in treating early signs of ageing or as a value addition to a facial rejuvenation surgery.
Request for Sample Report@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/877779-global-facial-injectable-market-estimation-forecast-2013-2021
The global facial injectable market is expected to reach USD 9.0 billion by 2021, growing at 13.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the global facial injectable market is segmented into botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid, polymers & particles, and collagen. Botulinum toxin segment is estimated to hold the largest share within the global facial injectable market in 2016.
The market has been segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is estimated to hold the largest market share of around 40% in 2016, while Asia-Pacific market is projected to register the fastest growth of 13.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
The leading players of the global facial injectable market are Galderma S.A. (Switzerland), ALLERGAN (Ireland), Merz Pharma (Germany), Valeant (Canada), and Integra LifeSciences Corporation.(U.S.).
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, application, and end-users
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Cosmetic Surgery Centers
• Potential Investors
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• North America market is projected to reach USD 3.4 billion by 2021, growing at the rate of 12.6% CAGR during the forecast period
• Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be valued at USD 786.7 million in 2016, and is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2021
• Europe commands the second largest share of around 33% of global market in 2016
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
• Western Europe
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Republic of Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)