WiseGuyReports.com adds “Connected Healthcare Market 2017 Global Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2022”reports to its database.
Connected healthcare solutions consolidate information from many different spheres of a person’s world to give a more complete picture of their health that includes biological, genetic, medical, lifestyle and sentiment/mood data. These solutions puts the patient at the centre of the healthcare system gathering, linking and interpreting information from many different sources to enable informed, patient-centred care decisions.
Global Connected Healthcare market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of M-health devices, M-health services and E-prescription. On the basis of application; market is segmented into Monitoring Applications, Diagnosis & Treatment, Education and Awareness, Healthcare Management, Wellness & Prevention and others.
The global Connected Healthcare market was around USD 16.54 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 105.33 billion at the rate of about 30.27 % from 2016 to 2022.
The key players profiled in the research report : Agamatrix, Inc. (US), Airstrip Technology (US), AliveCor Inc. (Australia), Allscripts (US), Athenahealth Inc. (US), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Cerner (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), GE healthcare (UK), Qualcomm (US), Medtronics (Ireland) and others..
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, application, and others.
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Medical device manufacturers
- Medical device suppliers
- Government Research Laboratory
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1306566-global-connected-healthcare-market-research-report-forecast-to-2022
- The global Connected Healthcare market and is expected to reach US 105.33 billion by 2022.
- Regionally, North America holds the largest market share for global Connected Healthcare market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.75% by 2022.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market, and expected to reach at USD 24.07 billion by 2022.
- On the basis of type, M-health services segment holds largest market share.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Middle East & Africa
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)