Retinal degeneration is major reason for blindness in humans and no clinical treatments can cure this medical condition. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare and inherited eye disorder that causes progressive degeneration of the rod photoreceptor cells of the retina which leads to blindness. Artificial retina helps blind person to see objects. Artificial retinas are placed either in the internal surface of the retina or outer surface of retina. There are around 1.5 million people suffering from retinitis pigmentosa which ultimately causes blindness. Approximately, 280 million people with visual impairment and about 40 million people are completely blind. Artificial retina is new hope for blind people. Artificial retina manufacturers are investing huge money in R&D which is leading to new and innovative product development which is driving the growth for the market. Artificial retina manufacturers are collaborating with hospitals to provide product and service which is key driver for the market. Global Market for Artificial Retina is growing steady and expected to continue its growth near future. Global artificial retina market is expected to grow US$ 102.9 million by 2023 at CAGR of 2.1%.
Global Artificial Retina Market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type; of retinal implants which comprise Epiretinal Implants, Subretinal Implants.
- On the basis of End user; it comprises Eye hospitals, Research laboratories, and others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2812
Study objectives of Artificial Retina Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Artificial Retina Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Artificial Retina Market based on various factors such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type of retinal implants, by end users, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Artificial Retina Market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/artificial-retina-market-2812
Key Players for Global Artificial Retina Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- SECOND SIGHT (US)
- Nano Retina (Israel)
- Retina Implant AG (Germany)
- PIXIUM VISION (France)
- Bionic Vision (Australia)
- Eye Hospitals and Clinics
- Artificial Retina devices manufacturers and suppliers
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Potential Investors
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2812
Regional Analysis of Artificial Retina Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America is believed to be the largest market for artificial retina. Moreover the European market is also growing and second largest market for artificial retina. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the artificial retina during the forecasted period. Rest of the World is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the artificial retina market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.