4K Technology Market, By Product (Set Top Box, Digital Signage Tablets, Laptops, Projectors, Cameras, Blu-Ray Players) – Forecast 2023
Market Synopsis of 4K Technology Market:
The upcoming revolution in technology is changing the market of display with higher resolution. The 4K technology refers to pixel size. It consists of 3840 or 4096 horizontal pixels and 2190 vertical pixels.
The key advantages of 4K technology is that it has greater resolution which gives better quality. In the home context, 4K/UHD comprises of TV screens that have a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels width and 2,160 pixels height, making it equivalent to two 1080p screens in height and two in length. This resolution was originally known as quad HD, and is used by almost every 4K TV. The 4K technology has few disadvantages which hampers the growth of the market. The content recorded in 4K is still limited. Also, to transfer videos in 4K it is necessary to have a minimum bandwidth of 25Mbps.The exported archives are very heavy and take up a lot of space. In addition to this, the prices of 4K televisions are not affordable for all pockets.
The 4K technology market is segmented on the basis of product. The product consists of TVs, monitors, digital signage, set-top boxes, smartphones, tablets, laptops, projectors, cameras, blu-ray players. New technologies enable users to capture the sharpest video and edit without losing it quality. 4K cameras supports flash memory used by photographers and videographers. 4K cameras have the ability to shoot videos with the usage of any single frame as high-resolution cameras allow photographers to capture images without compromising on quality.
The 4K technology market is expected to grow at approximately USD 79 Billion by 2023, at 22% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The prominent players in the 4K technology market are – Canon Inc. (Japan), Black magic Design Pty Ltd. (Australia), Innolux Corp. (Taiwan), LG Electronics Corp. (South Korea), Panasonic Corp. (Japan), Samsung Electronics Corp. (South Korea), Sharp Corp. (Japan), Sony Corp. (Japan), JVC Kenwood Corp. (Japan), Asus Tek Corp. (Taiwan), Hisense Co. Ltd (China), among others.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2909
Study Objectives of 4K Technology Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 4K technology market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 4K technology market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of product and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 4K technology
4K Technology Market Segments:
4K Technology market for segment on the basis of product and region.
4K Technology Market by Product:
- Digital Signage
- Set-Top Boxes
- Blu-Ray Players
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Digital Product Manufacturers
Get Browse Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/4k-technology-market-2909
The regional analysis of 4K technology market is being studied for region such as Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The Asia-Pacific region is the leading player in the 4K technology market. North America region is one of the growing market in the region owing to high spending powers. Growing economies such as India, Japan, and China accounted for the largest market share due to growing electronics industries in this region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312