Gerontology is an integrative study of aging which comprises the biological, psychological, sociological, and economical aspects of aging. It involves the study of aging from the individual as well as from the societal perspective. Gerontology study works in a variety of settings such as health facilities, mental health services, social service agencies, marketing and communications, retirement planning, recreation and leisure, housing agencies, government agencies, community agencies, advocacy groups, or research and educational institutions. Global gerontology/aging market is anticipated to witness a boost over the forecast period due to factors such as increasing geriatric population all over the world and rising disorders and diseases related to aging. The rate of gerontology care services and institution is increasing globally aiming to train professionals to deal with various aspects of geriatric population. These professionals work in different industries including health care, government, business community and non-profit organizations. Additionally, the continuous up gradation of in therapeutic favoring the increased life span and health care services are improving the life expectancy of aged people. These factors collectively will drive the gerontology/aging market in the forecast period.
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
US Office Contact