Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) is a chronic, progressive and serious metabolic disorder characterized by hyperglycemia (high blood glucose levels) and associated with numerous complications and co-morbidities, including cardiovascular, renal and neurodegenerative diseases.
Global prevalence of the disease has risen rapidly in the past several decades, primarily as a result of rising obesity, a major risk factor for T2DM. This has resulted in a large and competitive market landscape, with a number of drugs competing with one another for different market segments, across multiple lines of therapy.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/frontier-pharma-type-2-diabetes-mellitus-gpcrs-and-protein-kinases-dominate-pipeline
The emergence over the past decade of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists, dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitors and sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT-2) inhibitors has intensified competition. These new drug classes have been highly commercially successful and are now well established within the treatment algorithm.
In spite of these developments, there are still significant unmet needs for T2DM, and the rationale for investment in first-in-class innovation remains strong. First-in-class products account for a considerable proportion of the large T2DM pipeline, with a diverse range of first-in-class targets identified.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/frontier-pharma-type-2-diabetes-mellitus-gpcrs-and-protein-kinases-dominate-pipeline/request-sample
The escalating T2DM public healthcare need has resulted in a competitive market landscape
- What is the pathophysiology of T2DM?
- What are the common co-morbidities and complications?
- How has the emergence of new drug classes in the past decade impacted the treatment algorithm?
- What are the most significant unmet needs within the market?
The T2DM pipeline is large and innovative
- Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Which first-in-class targets are most promising?
- How does the ratio of first-in-class targets to first-in-class products differ by stage of development and molecular target class?
The T2DM deals landscape is highly active
- Do T2DM products attract high deal values?
- Which molecule types and molecular targets dominate the deals landscape?
- Which first-in-class pipeline products have no prior involvement in licensing or co-development deals?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
- Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease pathogenesis, etiology, epidemiology, symptoms, co-morbidities and complications, and treatment options.
- Identify leading products and companies within the market, as well as key unmet needs, in order to gain a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Recognize innovative pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, all first-in-class targets in the T2DM pipeline have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
- Consider first-in-class pipeline products with no prior involvement in licensing and co-development deals that may represent potential investment opportunities.
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Antibacterial Therapies Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 –
• Neurodegenerative Disorders Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/