Esophageal cancer is cancer that occurs in the esophagus. Symptoms include cough, difficulty swallowing, chest pain, pressure or burning and weight loss. Predisposing factors include age, smoking, obesity and bile reflux. Treatment includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Esophageal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Esophageal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 6, 33, 28, 2, 13 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4, 5, 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Esophageal Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Esophageal Cancer – Overview 10
Esophageal Cancer – Therapeutics Development 11
Pipeline Overview 11
Pipeline by Companies 12
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 17
Products under Development by Companies 18
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 23
Esophageal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 24
Assessment by Target 24
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 28
Assessment by Route of Administration 32
Assessment by Molecule Type 34
Esophageal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 36
Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc 36
ADC Therapeutics Sarl 36
Aduro BioTech Inc 37
Advaxis Inc 37
Advenchen Laboratories LLC 38
Almac Discovery Ltd 38
Amgen Inc 39
Aprea AB 39
ArQule Inc 40
Array BioPharma Inc 40
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: