Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disorder that affects the cells that produce mucus, sweat, and digestive juices, causing severe damage to the lungs, digestive system, and other organs. In CF patients, a defective gene results in sticky and thick secretions that plug up tubes, ducts, and passageways. The signs and symptoms of CF vary depending on the severity of the disease. Most of the signs and symptoms of CF affect the respiratory system and digestive system.
Epidemiologists provided two different forecasts for the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of CF in the 7MM: a forecast based on registry data and a forecast adjusted for the underestimation of registry-based data. According to the forecast based on registry data, the diagnosed incident cases of CF in the 7MM will decrease from 1,925 cases in 2015 to 1,813 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of negative 0.58%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of CF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Germany will have the lowest.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
According to the forecast adjusted for underestimation of registry data, the diagnosed incident cases of CF in the 7MM will decrease from 2,217 cases in 2015 to 2,074 cases in 2025, at an AGR of negative 0.64%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of CF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Germany will have the lowest.
Epidemiologists utilized peer-reviewed, country-specific studies to forecast diagnosed incident cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, and mortality due to CF in the 7MM from 2015-2025. Diagnosed prevalent cases were segmented by sex, age, specific mutation type, and MRSA infection to provide more detailed information about the patient population. Epidemiologists ensured that the forecast methodology was consistent across all the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of CF across these markets.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-cystic-fibrosis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
- The Cystic Fibrosis (CF) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of CF in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Canada). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of diagnosed incident cases of CF, diagnosed prevalent cases of CF, and CF mortality segmented by sex in these seven markets. Diagnosed prevalent cases of CF are further segmented by age (starting from zero years of age and up to 85 years and older), specific mutation type, and chronic Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection.
- The CF epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons To Buy
The CF EpiCast series will allow you to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CF market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global CF market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for CF therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of CF diagnosed prevalent cases by age, sex, specific mutation type, and MRSA infection.
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Acute Upper Respiratory Tract Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/acute-upper-respiratory-tract-infections-global-clinical-trials-review-h1-2017
• Acute Spinal Cord Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/acute-spinal-cord-injury-global-clinical-trials-review-h1-2017
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/