The India Diabetes Market has been evaluated as rapidly growing market and it is expected that the market will continue to grow similarly in the near future. Diabetes is one of the major disease in India. India has world’s second largest population of diabetic patients which there were around 69.2 million diabetic patients in 2015 and that are expected to increase to 123.5 million by 2040. The number of undiagnosed diabetes is higher in India which was around 36 million in 2015. Increasing awareness about diabetes, changing eating habits, growing prevalence of diabetes, lifestyle change due to rapid urbanization are leading the growth for diabetes in India. Increasing per capita income and expenditure on healthcare are driving the growth for the market. India is one of the fastest growing economy which results into developing healthcare infrastructure and facilities, increasing number of medical professionals and relatively low cost healthcare facilities are major drivers of the market. Indian government is taking various initiative to transform healthcare sector in India is key growth driver for the market. Increasing use of sugar and tobacco are leading to diabetes. Global pharmaceutical companies are ready to launch a range of novel treatments for diabetes in India. Pharmaceutical and device manufacturer companies are spending money in R&D to deliver effective and innovative product for the patients. Technological advancement and innovation are driving the growth for the market.
India Diabetes Market was about US$ 4.77 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach US$ 7.44 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.5%.
India Diabetes Market Players:
• Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark),
• USV Private Limited (India),
• sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC (US),
• Novartis AG (Switzerland),
• Merck & Co., Inc. (US),
• Becton Dickinson and Company (US),
• Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.(US),
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.(us),
• Bayer AG (Germany),
• Ypsomed (Switzerland)
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2966
Commenting on the report, an analyst from Market Research Future (MRFR)’s team said: The market for India Diabetes is growing rapidly and expected to continue its growth similarly in near future. It is an alarming fact that about 69 million Indian are diabetic and it is increasing rapidly. Diabetes has the potential to become one of the largest killer diseases by the year 2030. Increasing awareness, growing prevalence, changing lifestyle and food habits are driving the market growth. India diabetes Market was around US$ 4.77 billion in 2016 while it is expected to reach USD 7.44 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “India Diabetes Market – Forecast To 2023”
Study objectives of India Diabetes Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Indian Diabetes Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the India Diabetes Market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments
• To provide detailed analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide detailed analysis of the market for segments by type, by test, by devices, by treatment, and its sub-segments.
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in theIndia Diabetes Market
Browse full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/diabetes-market-2966
Table of Content
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market Factor Analysis
Chromatography systems Market information, by type (gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, and others), by end users (pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, hospital and research laboratories, agriculture and food industry, and others) – Forecast to 2022.know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/chromatography-systems-market-2324
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312