Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Development Of Several Antidotes For Treating Various Kinds Of Poisoning In Global Market During The Period 2014 – 2020” to its huge collection of research reports.
Incidences of poisoning are fatal for most of the times and such incidences have risen over the years. WHO estimated that in 2004 approximately 346,000 people died globally due to unintentional poisoning. Moreover, more than a million people die annually due to suicide and deliberate ingestion of chemicals account for large number of these deaths. The increasing knowledge regarding the pharmacokinetics, pathology along with advancements in medicine has led to development of several antidotes for treating various kinds of poisoning. The conventional methods to treat poisoningsuch as gastric emptying (lavage) are being replaced by newer methods such as use of activated charcoal and several novel antidotes. Some of the most common agents of poisoning include pesticides, sedatives, overdose of drugs, chemicals, alcohols, etc.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors