Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to humans by the bite of infected Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. Chikungunya virus (CHIKV) is a member of the genus Alpha virus, in the family Togaviridae. Symptoms of Chikungunya includes debilitating arthralgia (joint pain), swelling of joints, stiffness of joints, myalgia (muscular pain), headache, fatigue (weakness), nausea, vomiting and rash and fever. Treatment includes use of NSAIDs.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Chikungunya Fever – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Chikungunya Fever and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 3, 1, 18 and 10 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chikungunya Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Chikungunya Fever – Overview
Chikungunya Fever – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Chikungunya Fever – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Chikungunya Fever – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Arno Therapeutics Inc
Bharat Biotech International Ltd
Ennaid Therapeutics LLC
Hawaii Biotech Inc
Indian Immunologicals Ltd
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Integral Molecular Inc
Integrated BioTherapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Profectus BioSciences Inc
Shionogi & Co Ltd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Themis Bioscience GmbH
Chikungunya Fever – Drug Profiles
(chikungunya + Zika) (bivalent) vaccine – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
ABX-1089 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: