The global cardiac biomarkers market is estimated to be USD XX billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2022, registering a healthy CAGR of XX%, during 2017-2022 (forecast period).
Cardiac biomarkers are substances released into the blood, when the heart is under stress or not functioning properly. The measurements of these biomarkers are used to diagnose some illnesses, such as acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and cardiac ischemia, and conditions associated with insufficient blood flow to the heart. The tests for cardiac biomarkers can also be used to determine the risks of getting diagnosed and help manage the patients with these conditions.
Request sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/280444
The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, along with the increasing need for cost-efficient and non-invasive techniques for the treatment are the major factors driving the market. However, factors, such as issues related to regulatory and reimbursement systems are decelerating the market. The emergence of personalized medicines in recent years are creating opportunities for the market, as biomarkers play an important role in customizing medicines.
The global cardiac biomarkers market is segmented based on the type, application, location of testing and geography. The North American market for cardiac biomarkers is expected to hold the largest share, globally, owing to the rapid technological advancements in various cardiac biomarker combinations.
Some of the major players in this market are –
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alere Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Randox Laboratories
Read more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-cardiac-biomarkers-market-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2017-2022
- Market analysis, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, growing prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both, global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-range of knowledge and insights about the major players in the industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions where the industry is growing, and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/280444
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019