Brain ischemia is a stroke is when the blood supply to any part of the brain is interrupted, resulting in tissue death and loss of brain function. The most common cause of stroke is atherosclerosis. Symptoms include loss of movement of body area, weakness, numbness, decreased vision, loss of memory, vertigo, loss of coordination and urinary incontinence. Treatment includes analgesics to control severe headache, anti-hypertensive medication to control high blood pressure and anti-platelet agents.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Brain Ischemia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Brain Ischemia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 10 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 7 molecules, respectively.
Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Brain Ischemia (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Brain Ischemia – Overview
Brain Ischemia – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Brain Ischemia – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Brain Ischemia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Inc
Prolong Pharmaceuticals LLC
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
Brain Ischemia – Drug Profiles
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: