Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market Information, by Drug Class (Coagulation Factor (Plasma-derived Factors (Factor VIII and IX, Von Willebrand Disease Factor, Prothrombin Complex and others) and Recombinant Coagulation Factors (Factor VIII and IX, Von Willebrand Disease Factor, Prothrombin Complex and others)), Vitamin K analogues, Fibrinogen Analogues and others), by Clinical Indications (Accidents, Surgery, Hemophilia and Others) – Forecast till 2022
Blood Coagulants are drugs and natural factors which promote coagulation, and are used to arrest bleeding or in the treatment of bleeding disorders. Bleeding can occur due to variety of causes ranging from accidents, surgery etc. Patients of hemophilia lack natural coagulation factors and have a propensity to bleed. Bleeding tendency can also occur due to lack of platelets which may be a direct result of low nutrition, poor immunity, old age etc. Chemotherapy also affects the rate of bleeding due to depression of bone marrow and other hematopoietic (blood forming) organs.
Get sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2743 .
The market for blood coagulants is growing due to factors such as increasing awareness and prevalence of bleeding disorders, rise in accidents and surgeries, rise in chemotherapy, greater screening of patients with hemophilia and other blood disorders, excellent reimbursement for these class of medicines and their inclusion in essential medicines list etc.
The market restraints are growing concern for blood related infections and the difficulty in sourcing plasma from blood due to scarcity of blood donors has reduced the demand for plasma derived natural factors such as albumin, fibrogammin etc. Another constraint is the special requirements for the storage of these class of drugs as these class of drugs especially the naturally derived segment is prone to deterioration and has a short life span. The prohibitive cost of some blood coagulation factors also acts as a strong restrain.
The market for blood coagulants favors companies with strong research and development and hi tech in-house skills. The market reflects an oligopolistic nature with a few players dominating the market. The entry barrier is high for new firms and substitution of one product with another manufactured by a different player is difficult. Thus due to high switching costs the market shows signs of a brand market.
Taking all these factors into consideration, we expect the Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market to reach around $ 1784.12 million in 2022 from $ 1035 million in 2015, at a good CAGR of ~ 9.5%.
Study Objectives Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments for Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by drug class and by clinical indication and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/blood-coagulants-market-2743 .
- Blood coagulants manufacturers
- Blood coagulants suppliers
- Private research laboratories
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Government research laboratories
- Contract manufacturing organizations
Key Players for Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market:
- Shire Plc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- CSL Behring
The report for Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2743 .
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s Five Forces Model
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Customer
4.1.3 Intensity of Competitor’s
4.1.4 Threat of New Entrants
5 Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market, by Drug Class
5.1.1 Plasma-derived Coagulation Factor
5.1.2 Recombinant Coagulation Factor
5.1.3 Vitamin K analogues,
5.1.4 Fibrinogen analogues
6 Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market, by Clinical Indications
7 Middle East and Africa Blood Coagulants Market, by Country
7.4 Saudi Arabia
8 Company Landscape
8.1.1 Mergers Acquisitions
8.1.3 Release/New Product Launches
8.1.4 Other (Expansion, Updates, Partnership)
9 Company Profile
9.1 Shire Plc.
9.1.1 Company Overview
9.1.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.1.4 Key Developments
9.1.5 SWOT Analysis
9.2 Novo Nordisk
9.2.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.2.4 Key Developments
9.2.5 SWOT Analysis
9.3 Bayer AG
9.3.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.3.4 Key Developments
9.3.5 SWOT Analysis
9.4 Pfizer Inc.
9.4.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.4.4 Key Developments
9.4.5 SWOT Analysis
9.5.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.5.4 Key Developments
9.5.5 SWOT Analysis
9.6 Biogen Inc.
9.6.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.6.4 Key Developments
9.6.5 SWOT Analysis
9.7 CSL Behring
9.7.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.7.4 Key Developments
9.7.5 SWOT Analysis