The global behavioral rehabilitation market is expected to reach USD 313.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Behavioral rehabilitation market is anticipated to experience growth during the forecast period due to presence of favorable government initiatives, rising number of service providers, and growing awareness among patients. Furthermore, increasing incidence of depression and substance abuse cases services provided by various hospitals for behavioral disorders is anticipated to boost the market growth.
The market is currently in a growth phase with rising number of participants as the demand-supply gap of these services is high in most of the regions. The dynamics is driving it toward being a consolidated market with significant number of mergers and acquisition observed in past few years. Major institutes are focused on regional expansions to provide outpatient services, which are preferred over other healthcare settings owing to cost benefits. Some of the major mergers and acquisitions have been observed in the U.S., including acquisition of adult service division of Cambian group PLC by Universal Health Services, Inc. and announcement of Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. acquiring the U.K.-based Priory Group.
Browse full research report on global behavioral rehabilitation market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/behavioral-rehabilitation-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Higher prevalence of behavioral diseases associated with emotions & stress and rising awareness about the treatment options are factors driving the growth.
- Social acceptance of substance abuse patients and rising government initiatives directed toward countering the same is expected to drive this segment with the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Outpatient segment dominated in 2015 as it is mostly preferred over the other healthcare settings
- Affordability and high patient convenience are factors expected to fuel outpatient segment’s growth with the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- North America dominated 2015 owing to factors such as availability of a large number of institutes and higher awareness levels
- Europe is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period with growing adoption of advanced technology in the behavioral healthcare industry, including record keeping software
- Few of the major players participating in the market are Acadia Healthcare; Magellan Health; Universal Health Services, Inc.; CRC Health; Psychiatric Solutions, Inc.; Behavioral Health Group; Springstone, Inc.; Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.; and American Addiction Centers, Inc.
Related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the behavioral rehabilitation market on the basis of application, healthcare settings, and region:
Behavioral Rehabilitation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders
Behavioral Rehabilitation Healthcare Settings Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion 2014 – 2025)
Behavioral Rehabilitation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Access press release of this report – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-behavioral-rehabilitation-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519