The Global Atherectomy Devices Market is expected to reach USD 894.69 million by 2025, based on a new report by Hexa Reports. The demand for atherectomy devices market is anticipated to boost over the forecast period due to rapidly rising incidence of target diseases such as peripheral artery disease.
New technologies and product approvals are expected to boost the market for orbital and laser atherectomy devices over the forecast period. For instance, in July 2016, Cardiovascular Systems Inc. submitted an application for approval to Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan’s regulatory agency for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The company intends to launch Diamondback 360 Coronary OAS Micro Crown in the region and is looking for potential distributors. This would be the company’s first international market entry and the approval procedure is yet to be completed.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/atherectomy-devices-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Directional atherectomy devices was the largest segment in terms of revenue in the year 2016. This can be attributed to their capability of collecting the shaved plaque in a collecting space, which reduces the risk of barotrauma, dissection, and neointimal hyperplasia.
- Laser atherectomy devices is expected to the fastest growing segment over the next 8 years. Laser technique is perceived as to have more precision in plaque removal and cause fewer complications. It is also believed to result in lesser incidence of restenosis.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
- Geographically, North America held the largest market share in 2015 and is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period. A high prevalence of Peripheral Artery Diseases (PAD) in this region is one of the key reasons for high demand of atherectomy. Almost 8.5 million people suffer from PAD in the U.S., resulting in an annual economic burden of nearly USD 160 million.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to observe the fastest growth over the coming years. Improving economic conditions leading to increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases, especially cardiovascular and peripheral, is the key reason for this growth.
- Some of the key industry contributors are Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiovascular Systems Inc., Medtronic (Covidien), Spectranetics, VOLCANO CORPORATION, Avinger Inc., Bayer AG, Straub Medical AG, ST. JUDE MEDICAL, BARD Peripheral Vascular, Cardinal Health (Cordis), and Terumo IS.
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• Angioplasty Balloons Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2013-2024 –
• Orthopedic Navigation Systems Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/