WiseGuyReports.com adds “Proton Therapy Market 2017 Asia Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2022”reports to its database.
Asia proton therapy market is anticipated to almost three-fold during the period 2016 – 2022. The number of proton therapy centers is continuously increasing in Asia. Still, it is believed that players will miss out on a majority of cancer patients who can benefit with proton therapy, overlooking a huge multi-Billion-dollar potential market. The number of patients treated with Proton Therapy is very low whereas; the potential candidates for proton therapy are huge.
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Asia accounts for around 60% of the world population and half the global burden of cancer.
- In Asia, Japan is the leading market for proton therapy controlling xx% share in 2016.
- Mitsubishi is the leading player in proton therapy market in Japan. However, other players like IBA, Hitachi, Sumitomo etc. have also started to make their presence felt in the market.
- South Korea is the second largest market for proton therapy in Asia.
- China has the huge market opportunity for proton therapy treatment owing to large population base of cancer patients.
- IBA has one operational proton therapy center in China while 4 more centers are in development phase.
- The potential proton therapy market in Taiwan was estimated at US$ xx Million in 2016 and the potential market is likely to reach US$ xx Million by 2022.
- In India, 2 proton therapy centers are under development phase and are scheduled to open in 2018 and 2019.
RESEARCH report titled “Asia Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
This 133 Page report with 64 Figures and 15 Tables has been analyzed from 8 View Points:
- Actual and Potential Proton Therapy Market (2009 – 2022)
2. Actual and Potential Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment (2009 – 2022)
3. Actual and Potential Proton Therapy Market – By Country
4. Actual and Potential Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment – By Country
5. Proton Therapy Company Analysis
6. List of Proton Therapy Centers
7. Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
8. Proton Therapy Market – Drivers and Challenges
Actual Market and Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment – By Country
2. South Korea
Potential Market and Candidate for Proton Therapy Treatment – By Country
2. South Korea
Proton Therapy – Company Analysis
RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)