The Global Antibody Production Market is expected to reach a value of USD 22.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Increasing demand for therapeutic antibodies including monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies is a major factor that drives growth of the market during forecast period.
Antibodies are the dominant biopharmaceuticals that specifically target the abnormal cells. Thus, many pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies have begun to focus on the development of advanced antibodies for the treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer, rheumatic heart disease, and arthritis.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/antibody-production-market
Patent expiry of several blockbuster monoclonal antibodies in the near future, is another major factor supporting the growth of the antibody production market. Several antibodies such as Avastin, Herceptin, and Mabthera are going to lose their patents in a few years.
For instance, the patent of Herceptin (trastuzumab) expired in Europe in July 2014 and will expire in the U.S. in June 2019. Many companies such as Amgen Inc., Synthon, Biocon, and Pfizer Inc. are developing biosimilar for trastuzumab, which is expected to propel the demand for antibody production products.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Downstream processing was the largest revenue-grossing segment of the antibody production market in 2016. It is also expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to large application of chromatography devices and resins in downstream processing
- The monoclonal antibody segment was leading in 2016, due to its higher demand in treatment of chronic diseases including cancer, blood disorders, and growth hormone deficiency
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment dominated the overall market in terms of revenue in 2016, owing to the large production of therapeutic antibodies and high investment in R&D by companies for drug development
- North America was the largest revenue-generating region of the market in the year 2016. This region is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period because of the presence of several leading biopharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies in this region
- Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing segment over the study period, due to rapidly booming biotechnology industry and comparatively less stringent regulations for biologics development in APAC region
- Some of the key players include GE Healthcare; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Sartorius AG; Merck KGaA; Pall Corp.; Eppendorf AG; Cellab GmbH; INTEGRA Biosciences AG; and FiberCell Systems Inc.
Browse More Biotechnology Related Market Research Reports:
• Cell Culture Protein Surface Coating Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Mycoplasma Testing Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/