Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Glaucoma is a disease of the eye in which fluid pressure within the eye rises. The exact cause of optic nerve damage from glaucoma is not fully understood, but involves mechanical compression and/or decreased blood flow of the optic nerve. The most important risk factors include age, elevated eye pressure, African ancestry, thin cornea, family history of glaucoma. Signs and symptoms include eye pain, nausea and vomiting (accompanying the severe eye pain), sudden onset of visual disturbance, often in low light, blurred vision and reddening of the eye.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/281805 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Glaucoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 1, 10, 22, 8, 56, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 10 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/glaucoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Glaucoma (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology)
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/281805 .
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
AC Immune SA
Advanced Refractive Technologies Inc
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings Inc
Astellas Pharma Inc
Bausch & Lomb Inc
BioAxone BioSciences Inc
Bionure Farma SL
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd
Clearside BioMedical Inc
D. Western Therapeutics Institute Inc
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
Elsalys Biotech SAS
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Gene Signal International SA
Gilead Sciences Inc
Graybug Vision Inc
Han Wha Pharma Co Ltd
Icon Bioscience Inc
ID Pharma Co Ltd
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc
Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc
Isarna Therapeutics GmbH
Kukje Pharmaceutical Industry Co Ltd
Laboratoires Thea SA
Laboratorios SALVAT SA
Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Mimetogen Pharmaceuticals Inc
Nemus Bioscience Inc
Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ocular Therapeutix Inc
Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc
Q BioMed Inc
Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
SK Biopharmaceuticals Co Ltd
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com