The “The Top 500 IVD Market Companies Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of Top 500 IVD Market Companies Worldwide. Top 500 IVD Market Companies Worldwide report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 500 IVD Market Companies Worldwide” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 100 Manufacturers @
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major IVD companies such as Abacus ALS, Axon Lab, EKF Diagnostics, Nova Biomedical and QIAGEN but this major new report looks at all 500 of the top IVD companies worldwide – companies like:
Sekisui Diagnostics – Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise.
Inter Medico – Founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in-vitro diagnostics. The Company has strategic alliances with world-class manufacturers including Abbott Molecular, Biokit, Cepheid, Dako, Grifols, Helena Laboratories, Immunodiagnostic Systems, Inova Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Trinity Biotech.
Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases.
Triolab AS – Founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology.
Biocartis Group NV – Headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage, molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry.
Get PDF Sample report of “” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10528895
Report Target Market:
- IVD Manufacturers
- IVD Suppliers
- IVD Distributors
- IVD Industry Associations
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostics distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. has 327 employees.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women’s pelvic cancers and related conditions.
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s total revenues for fiscal year 2015 were $100.2m.
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostics products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Order copy of report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10528895
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 500 IVD Companies Worldwide’.
This unique and exciting report identifies and profiles the leading 500 manufacturers and distributors of core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Profile information for companies in ‘The Top 500 IVD Companies Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million), Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com