The “The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide. The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 200 Manufacturers @
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers and distributors of molecular diagnostics, but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top companies – companies like:
- Biocartis Group NV – headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry.
- HiberGene Diagnostics – Founded in 2009, Hibergene Diagnostics is a Dublin, Ireland based, private Irish company that develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostic tests for human infectious diseases, using LAMP (Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification) technology. In July, 2016, the Company launched its HG Group B Streptococcus (GBS) test. The GBS test, which has been developed for use in clinical settings, can be used to rapidly and accurately diagnose the presence of Group B Streptococcus in pregnant women and neonates.
Get PDF Sample Report of “” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10533622
Report Target Market:
- Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies
- Molecular Diagnostics Distributors
- IVD Industry Associations
Important Factors Mentioned in this Report are:
- As of June 30, 2016, QIAGEN employed 4,600 people in over 35 locations worldwide.
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women’s pelvic cancers and related conditions.
- In July, 2016, Debiopharm Group™, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, rapid molecular tests that identify infectious agents at the point-of-care.
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships.
- Q Bioscience Co., Ltd. has been Abbott Molecular’s distributor in Thailand since 2009.
- Representing more than ten international leading diagnostic companies, Onkogen Diagnostik Sistemler Ltd., is the leading company in molecular diagnostics in Turkey.
- Rebeca Miramontes Vidal is Chief Executive Officer of Biodist SA de CV, the leader in molecular diagnostics in Mexico.
- In October, 2016, British distributor, YouMed Ltd. announced an agreement with Mobidiag Ltd., a Finnish molecular diagnostics company, to became an agent for Mobidiag’s Amplidiag® in-vitro diagnostic tests and compatible system for the detection of gastrointestinal infections.
Order copy of report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10533622
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report, identifies and profiles the leading 200 manufacturers and distributors of molecular diagnostics products worldwide. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million), Location Status, Parent Company, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org