“TrendSights Analysis: Weight Management” looks at addressing the evolving needs of weight-conscious consumers.
Widespread media coverage of the high and growing prevalence of overweight/obese individuals globally has heightened awareness of weight management. Consumers generally believe in, and aspire towards, the notion of an “ideal weight,” and as such many are taking their personal wellbeing into their own hands by using products that help address their weight concerns.
Key companies covered in the report Marks and Spencer, Good Thins, BareNaked, Hippeas, Epogee, ProLon, Nuva, Coca Cola, The Cracker Drinks Co, Diageo, Nauti Seltzer, and Mars.
– Globally over 80% of consumers are actively trying to manage their weight, whether trying to lose, gain, or maintain.
– Women are more weight-conscious than men and more likely to alter their food habits. Exercise is a more common weight-loss approach among men.
– Consumers are most likely to attribute to sugar to weight gain, compared to other key food groups such as fats and carbs.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with consumers’ weight management – formulation, packaging, and formats
– Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
– Identify the innovation implications of Weight Management for your sector.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240333 .
Table of Contents:
1. Trend Snapshot 6
2. What is Weight Management? 11
3. Why is Weight Management important? 20
4. Who is driving Weight Management? 21
5. How can Weight Management be capitalized on? 22
6. What Next in Weight Management? 29
7. Appendix 31
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.