“US Antidiabetics Drug Market Outlook 2022” report gives clinical and non-clinical insight on trends associated with the development of Antidiabetics drug market in US. Report helps to identify the diabetes epidemiology (Prevalence of Type 1 and 2 Diabetes) in the US market along with the associated economic burden and productivity loss. Diabetes rates in the US have been increasing substantially. While the number of people with diabetes in the US continues to grow, the number of new cases has been declining since 2009, after decades of increases in new cases. Although the numbers are not growing dramatically each year, they are still alarmingly high. About 8.1 Million people with diabetes do not have knowledge that they have diabetes as prediabetes and type2 diabetes have few physical symptoms.
“US Antidiabetics Drug Market Outlook 2022” report highlights:
- US Diabetes Epidemiology
- US Antidiabetics Market Overview
- Key Marketed Antidiabetics Drugs in US
- US Biosimilar Insulin Market
- US Antidiabetics Drug Market Future Prospects
Diabetes mellitus being the most common chronic disease with high mortality, morbidity and costs, the number of people with diabetes is still increasing in US and other countries. More than 29 million Americans are living with diabetes, and 86 million are living with prediabetes. Though the benefits of tight control of blood glucose have been well recognized still the management of diabetes is complex which demands for the more efficient standardized antidiabetic regimen.
US insulin market occupies more than 70% of the overall insulin market and is expected to grow significantly until 2022 owing to the growing number of individuals with diabetes. Factors such as better accessibility to treatment therapies and favorable reimbursement programs will result in the high turnout of patients opting for diabetes treatment, which in turn will boost the market’s growth prospects in this region.
The US Antidiabetics Drug Market has seen a resurgence of activity in recent years with promising new products, such as ultra-rapid-acting and liver targeted insulin analogues, and insulin plus GLP-1 combinations in late stage development. Earlier stage candidates include several oral formulations, as well as ultra-long acting insulin analogues. Some ultra-long acting insulin analogues in development have the potential to greatly reduce the dosing frequency to just once weekly for basal insulin needs, as opposed to once daily.
In addition, the prospect of promising drugs in the pipeline, along with increasing awareness, is expected to contribute to the market’s growth during the forecast period. The market is dominated by three key players: Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, and Sanofi. Novo Nordisk is the major vendor in the global insulin market. The largest product wise market revenue was generated by Lantus, which is marketed by Sanofi.
For Report Sample Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Breast Cancer Predictive Genetic Testing Market Outlook 2022
- Global Transdermal Patch Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Immune Check Point Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2022
- US Antidiabetics Drug Market Outlook 2022
- Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Market Outlook 2022
- US Cancer Generics Market Outlook 2022
- Global Biosimilar Insulin Market Opportunity & Clinical Insight Outlook 2022
- Personalized Cancer Vaccines Market & Clinical Innovation Outlook 2022
- Global Lung Cancer Vaccine Market & Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market & Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Breast Cancer Vaccine Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Outlook 2022
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global HIV Vaccine Market & Clinical Trial Outlook 2022