WiseGuyReports.com adds “Urinary Incontinence Market 2017 Global Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2022”reports to its database.
Urinary Incontinence (UI) is a medical condition in which a person urinates unconsciously. It can also be called as a leakage of urine without being conscious about it. There are certain types of UI such as Stress incontinence (leakage of urine due to pressure on bladder by sneezing, coughing, etc.), Urge incontinence (Strong urge of urination which leads to unconscious loss of urine), Overflow incontinence (constant dripping of urine due to the bladder which doesn’t get empty totally) and Mixed incontinence (patient suffering from more than one type of urinary incontinence). Depending on these types of incontinence, physicians prescribe specific treatments.
Urinary Incontinence market has been segmented on the basis of types which comprises Urge incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Overflow incontinence, Functional incontinence and others. On the basis of devices the market is segmented into Electrical Stimulation Devices, Foley Catheters, Antimicrobial Foley Catheters, Urethral Bulking Agents and others.
Globally the market for Urinary Incontinence is growing steadily and has a bright future. Globally the market for Urinary Incontinence is expected to grow at the rate of about 3% to 4% from 2016 to 2022.
The key players profiled in the research report are : NeoTract, Inc, Promedon, Cook Medical Inc., C.R. Bard Inc., Coloplast Corp, Boston Scientific Corporation, Ethicon US, LLC and others
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, devices, and others.
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• Clinical Reference Laboratories equipment manufacturers & Suppliers
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Government Research & Development Laboratories
• Independent Research & Development Laboratories
• Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Academic Institutes and Universities
• Hospitals & Clinics
• The global market for Urinary Incontinence is expected to reach $27,775.9 million by 2022.
• Stress Incontinence segment holds the largest share in the global market.
• North America holds the largest market share in terms of geographies for Urinary Incontinence market
• Globally, Europe and Asia-Pacific are expected to be fastest growing regions which are expected to grow in a range of 4% to 5% respectively.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia
Middle East & Africa
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)