Orbis Research: Statistical Analysis for “PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis-Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025” capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The report will assist reader with better understanding and decision making.
Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of the colon and rectum. As a result, the colon’s ability to absorb water is decreased, which leads to progressive loosening of the stool, bloody stool, and sometimes cramping or abdominal pain, with urgency for bowel movement. Other associated symptoms of UC include loss of appetite, weight loss, fatigue, and anaemia in cases of severe bleeding. The exact causes or triggers of the disease are yet to be identified; however, it is known that in people with UC, the body’s immune system mistakes bacteria, food, and other materials in the intestine for foreign substances and attacks the colon tissues, leading to chronic inflammation of the colon linings. UC is a relapsing, remitting chronic disease that requires life long medical management and patients. Attributing to unknown aetiology of UC, all current pharmacopoeia provide immunosuppressive, symptomatic relief, as no curative disease therapy is available yet. Based on disease location and severity, patients receive different treatment alternatives either for induction or maintenance of remission.
Johnson & Johnson (J&J), AbbVie, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Salix Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., InDex Pharmaceuticals, Lipid Therapeutics GmbH, Celgene Corporation, EA Pharma, Ferring International and Tillotts Pharma.
Key Questions Answered
– The newly launched anti-integrin antibody Entyvio and Remicade biosimilars, will see an increase in patient shares for the treatment of severe UC. Will these newly marketed make a significant impact on the UC market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– The most notable candidate in the current late-stage UC pipeline is new generation ozanimod hydrochloride and Xeljanz (tofacitinib), which are predicted to have a notable impact in the moderate to severe UC space over this forecast period. However, there are still considerably high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the UC market?
– We have seen a notable increase in the UC population in terms of diagnosed prevalent UC cases for mild to moderate and moderate to severe disease. How will epidemiological changes impact the growth of the future market?
– The main driver for the UC market will be the launch of Celgene’s first-in-class Sphingosine 1 Phosphate Receptor 1 (S1P1) modulator, ozanimod hydrochloride, in all 6MM. Launch of Pfizer’s Xeljanz, Johnson and Johnson’s Stelara (ustekinumab), Lipid Therapeutics’ LT-02, and Roche’s etrolizumab will also contribute to global UC market growth.
– The major global barrier for the UC market will be the sales erosion of blockbuster biologic drugs for moderate to severe UC space due to launch and increasing use of anti-tumor necrosis factor (TNF) biosimilars over this forecast period.
– In the future, the dynamics of the lucrative moderate to severe UC market will shift greatly from the historical strategy of developing biologic drugs, towards small molecule oral drugs.
– The key market opportunities lie in addressing unmet needs through the development of oral agents with superior efficacy and safety profile, low cost, curative UC therapy as well as drugs that help minimise colorectal cancer risk.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/260283 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/260283 .
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Genetic factors implicated in UC causation 31
Table 2: Truelove and Witts categorization of disease severity and clinical parameters 34
Table 3: Pediatric Ulcerative Colitis Activity Index 35
Table 4: Typical Symptoms of UC 36
Table 5: Risk Factors and Comorbidities for UC and IBD 39
Table 6: Incidence of UC in the 5EU 43
Table 7: Prevalence of UC in Italy, Spain, and the UK 46
Table 8: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Incident Cases of UC 48
Table 9: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC 49
Table 10: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast Undiagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC 50
Table 11: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Total Prevalent Cases of UC 51
Table 12: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Incident Cases of UC by Stage at Diagnosis 52
Table 13: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Incident/Prevalent Cases of UC by Severity 53
Table 14: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data used to Forecast Mortality Due to CRC and TMC Among the Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC 54
Table 15: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast Autoimmune Comorbidities Among the Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC 55
Table 16: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast UC Cases Requiring Colectomy Among the Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC Due to Failure of Medical Management 56
Table 17: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Incident Cases of IC 57
Table 18: 7MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of IC 58
Table 19: 7MM, Sources Not Used in Epidemiological Analysis of UC 76
Table 20: 7MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of UC, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Selected Years 2015-2025 77
Table 21: 7MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of UC, Both Sexes, N (Row %), 2015 79
Table 22: 7MM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of UC, All Ages, N (Row %), 2015 81
Table 23: 7MM, Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Selected Years, 2015-2025 86
Table 24: 7MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC, Both Sexes, N (Row %), 2015 88
Table 25: 7MM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC, All Ages, N (Row %), 2015 90
Table 26: 7MM, Undiagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Select Years, 2015-2025 97
Table 27: 7MM, Age-Specific Undiagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC, Both Sexes, N (Row %), 2015 99
Table 28: 7MM, Sex-Specific Undiagnosed Prevalent Cases of UC, All Ages, N (Row %), 2015 101
Table 29: 7MM, Total Prevalent Cases of UC, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Selected Years, 2015-2025 104
Table 30: 7MM, Age-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of UC, Both Sexes, N (Row %), 2015 105… Continued
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/260283 .
– Overview of UC, including epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized UC therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, and implications for the UC therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global UC therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global UC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global UC therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global UC therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research