“The Top 100 U.S. Manufacturers of In-Vitro Diagnostics” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Top 100 U.S. Manufacturers of In-Vitro Diagnostics. The Top 100 U.S. Manufacturers of In-Vitro Diagnostics report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 100 U.S. Manufacturers of In-Vitro Diagnostics” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 100 Manufacturers @
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies such as ACON Laboratories, Inc., Abaxis, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Quidel Corporation but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like –
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. – GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNMK) is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimize patient treatment.
Get PDF Sample report of “” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10533626
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- Nova Biomedical is the largest privately owned in-vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
- As of December 31, 2015, Exact Sciences Corporation had 677 full-time employees.
- Sandy Athenson is Vice President & General Manager, Transfusion Diagnostics at Immucor, Inc..
- In August, 2016, Alere Inc. received FDA Clearance for its Alere™ i RSV test, the first rapid molecular test that can be used at the point-of-care to detect RSV infection in 13 minutes or less.
- As of December 31, 2015, more than 19,000 physicians in over 70 countries had ordered Oncotype DX gene expression tests from Genomic Health, Inc. which have been used to guide treatment decisions for more than 600,000 cancer patients worldwide.
- In January, 2016, Banyan Biomarkers, Inc. and Royal Philips announced that they had entered into a multi-year joint development agreement to develop and commercialise a new handheld blood test to detect and evaluate mild traumatic brain injury at the point-of-care.
- For the year ended December 31, 2015, Cepheid reported revenue of $538.6 million.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’.
Order copy of report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10533626
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
The report is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies with the best products.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org