The U.S. Insomnia Market Report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors. U.S. Insomnia Industry Report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the U.S. Insomnia Market for 2016-2021. The research was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the U.S. Insomnia industry.
U.S. Insomnia Market is poised to reach USD 4.24 Billion by 2021 with 4.6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016-2021
U.S. Insomnia Market analysis is provided for global market including development trends by regions, competitive analysis of the U.S. Insomnia market. U.S. Insomnia Industry report focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players.
The antihistamines sleep aids segment is expected to hold the largest share of the over-the-counter sleep aids market, whereas, melatonin is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growing awareness about the advantages of melatonin such as least amount of side effects, reduces stress levels, and its growing consumption is driving the growth of this segment in the U.S.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in U.S. Insomnia Market Research Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/10559919
Major Key Players of U.S. Insomnia Market:
Eisai, Co. Ltd. (Japan), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Meda Consumer Healthcare Inc. (U.S.), Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.), Sanofi (France), Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd. (Japan), Pernix Therapeutics (U.S.), and Purdue Pharma L.P. (U.S.).
U.S. Insomnia Market Drivers:
- Government Support To Control Rising Insomnia Cost
- Otc Sleep Aids To Drive The Pharmacological Treatment Market Growth
U.S. Insomnia Market Restraints:
- Erosion In Branded Prescription Sleep Aid Sales Due To Growing Adoption Of Generics
- Side Effects Of Benzodiazepine And Non-Benzodiazepine Drugs
- Non Pharmacological Therapies To Restrict The Growth Of Drugs Market
U.S. Insomnia Market Opportunities:
- Unmet Need For More Effective And Safe Drugs
- Presence Of Large Insomnia Population Pool
Get Sample PDF of U.S. Insomnia Market Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10559919
U.S. Insomnia Market Segmentation Based On Type:
- S.: PRESCRIPTION SLEEP AIDS MARKET SIZE FOR INSOMNIA
- S.: PRESCRIPTION SLEEP AIDS MARKET SIZE FOR INSOMNIA,
- 22.214.171.124 U.S.: NON- BENZODIAZEPINE SLEEP AIDS MARKET SIZE FOR INSOMNIA,
- S.: OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC) SLEEP AIDS MARKET SIZE FOR INSOMNIA, BY TYPE
No. of Pages: 144
Price of Report: $ 5650 (Single User License)
Purchase Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10559919