“Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Market and Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022” report by KuicK Research analyzes ongoing clinical and non-clinical trends in the global Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors market. The anti TNF drugs are among the top 10 global block buster drugs and have dominated the global pharmaceutical market landscape for many years. The anti TNF Drugs (Humira, Remicade and Enbrel) for Rheumatic Disease have combined sales of more than US$ 30 Billion in 2015. The multiple approaches used in development of Anti-TNF drugs along with the function of Tumor Necrosis Factor in Immune Mediated Inflammatory Diseases, Neurodegenerative Disorders and development of Cancer are explained in the report. Currently there are 151 Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors in clinical pipeline and 25 Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors are commercially available in the market.
- Overview of Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors
- Approaches Used in Development of Anti-TNF
- TNF Inhibitors Market Overview
- Tumor Necrosis Factor as an Anti-Cancer Agent
- Global Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Pipeline by Company, Indication and Phase
- Global Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Pipeline: 151
- Marketed Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors: 25
Tumor Necrosis Factor consists of a pleiotropic cytokine, regulating various cellular and biological events such as immune and inflammatory responses, cell differentiation and proliferation, apoptosis and energy metabolism. The cellular source of TNF depends on the nature of the stimulus. Tumor necrosis factor is produced primarily by the cells of hematopoietic origin, including myeloid lineage such as monocyte and macrophages.
Over the past decade the pharmaceutical agents directed against TNF-andalpha;, infliximab, adalimumab and Etanercept, have been widely and successfully employed for the management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease, and however two novel anti-TNF-andalpha; agents such as golimumab and certolimumab pegol, recently entered the market for the treatment of RA, AS, Crohn’s disease and psoriasis.
The encouragement of the research by the positive results obtained from the use of TNF-andalpha; antagonists in terms of efficacy and safety and due to the increasingly collecting the evidence regarding the implication of TNF-andalpha; in the pathogenesis of numerous disorders and the anti-TNF-andalpha; agents have been considered for the management of diseases other than the ones they were initially approved for.
Anti-tumor necrosis factor (TNF) therapy is a valid, effective and increasingly used option in inflammatory bowel disease management. However, the further knowledge and therapeutic indications regarding the drugs are still growing. Anti-TNF therapy may be essential to achieve the recently projected end points and the prevention of bowel damage and prevention of patient’s disability.
Anti-TNF drugs are also recommended to be more operative in early disease, particularly in early Crohn’s disease. Moreover, its efficiency for prevention of postoperative recurrence in Crohn’s disease is still debated. Costs and adverse effects, the significance of drug monitoring and the possibility of anti-TNF therapy withdrawal in selected patients are still debated issues. The reviews are expected to describe and discuss the most relevant data about the progress with anti-TNF therapy for the organization of inflammatory bowel disease.
For Report Sample contact: email@example.com
- Global Breast Cancer Predictive Genetic Testing Market Outlook 2022
- Global Transdermal Patch Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Immune Check Point Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2022
- US Antidiabetics Drug Market Outlook 2022
- Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Market Outlook 2022
- US Cancer Generics Market Outlook 2022
- Global Biosimilar Insulin Market Opportunity & Clinical Insight Outlook 2022
- Personalized Cancer Vaccines Market & Clinical Innovation Outlook 2022
- Global Lung Cancer Vaccine Market & Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market & Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Breast Cancer Vaccine Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Outlook 2022
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global HIV Vaccine Market & Clinical Trial Outlook 2022