The Emerging 5 Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five generics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– These countries contributed $87.1 billion to the global generics industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $145.8 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 10.8% over the 2016-21 period.
– Within the generics industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $63.1 billion in 2016. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $13.3 and $6.3 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the generics industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $104.9 billion in 2021, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $25.8 and $10.1 billion, respectively.
Get Sample @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244421 .
Scope of Report:
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five generics market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five generics market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
To Browse Full Report Click here
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the emerging five generics market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the emerging five generics market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five generics market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the emerging five generics market?
Table of Contents
List of Table:
Table 1: Top 5 emerging countries generics industry, revenue ($bn), 2012-21
Table 2: Top 5 emerging countries generics industry, revenue ($bn), 2012-16
Table 3: Top 5 emerging countries generics industry forecast, revenue ($bn), 2016-21
Table 4: South Africa generics market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Table 5: South Africa generics market volume: % of total pharma volume, 2012–16
Table 6: South Africa generics market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 7: South Africa generics market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Table 8: South Africa generics market volume forecast: % of total pharma volume, 2016–21
Table 9: South Africa size of population (million), 2012–16
Table 10: South Africa gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 11: South Africa gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 12: South Africa inflation, 2012–16
Table 13: South Africa consumer price index (absolute), 2012–16
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019