The Global Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide Industry.
Get a PDF Sample @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10272412
Note: This major new report looks at all 400 of the top in-vitro diagnostics companies worldwide – companies like:
– Sekisui Diagnostics – Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise. Over 1.5 billion tests are performed each year using the Company’s clinical chemistry products. Sekisui Diagnostics is headquartered in Lexington, MA, United States, has annual revenue of $175.0 million and over 525 employees worldwide. The Company is led by Bob Schruender, President and Chief Operating Officer. Sekisui Diagnostics is a member of AdvaMedDX.
– Triolab AS – founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. The Company represents many leading diagnostics products manufacturers and has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostics suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Browse more detail information about @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-400-in-vitro-diagnostics-companies-worldwide-10272412
Some Important Factors in In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia & New Zealand.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Axon Lab’s 242 employees collaborate with Abbott Point of Care, ARKRAY, Inc., EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, HORIBA, Ltd., iLine Microsystems, LifeSign LLC, Princeton BioMeditech Corporation, PTS Diagnostics, Qualigen Inc. and Siemens Healthcare to distribute their point-of-care products throughout Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovenia and Switzerland.
Profile information in ‘The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties & Diseases, Testing Systems, Point-Of-Care Focus, Countries Served, Revenue ($U.S. million), Year Established, Number of Employees, Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
Single User Licence: $4063
Purchase report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10272412
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance/distributor identification
2) IVD Suppliers
‘The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
This report is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products and for competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
- IVD Industry Associations
‘The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com