The Global Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Industry.
Get a PDF Sample @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058387
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the Major Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments and Tests such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc. and HemoCue AB
but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like –
Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Browse more detail information about @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-point-of-care-instruments-tests-10058387
Some Important Factors in Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Markets:
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation, the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Single User Licence: $1195
Purchase report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10058387
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a useful reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com