The Obama Administration And The Pharmaceutical Industry – Overview Of The 2009 Recovery Act And The 2010 Federal Budget
President Obama has made healthcare reform one of his administrations top priorities. Towards this goal, several billion dollars have been provided through the Recovery Act and 2010 Budget for initiatives that are intended to make the US healthcare system safer and more cost-effective.
These include –
– conducting comparative effectiveness research trials to help physicians and patients make more informed decisions at the point-of-care;
– adopting health information technologies, such as ePrescribing, telemedicine and electronic medical records (EMR);
– expanding Medicaid and strengthening Medicare by focusing on program integrity issues;
– promoting more affordable drug options by expediting the approval of generic drugs and opening the market to consumers who would like to buy drugs from neighboring countries.
Request sample report @ http://bit.ly/2ohV1MP
Healthcare reforms like these are all going to have a significant impact on the pharmaceutical industrys bottom line. This report discusses the upcoming and proposed reforms in detail, and includes information on how these changes will impact the pharmaceutical industry in the US.
– Introduction to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and the Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Budget
– Comparative Effectiveness Research
– Benefits, challenges and impact of health information technology (HIT)
– Drug Costs and Improved Medical Product Safety
– Future outlook
Key attribute of report :
– Learn how the Recovery Act of 2009 and the Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Budget will be used to enact change to the current US Healthcare System
– Understand the 4 key areas of focus for healthcare reform highlighted by the Obama Administration and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry
– Gain insights into how the pharmaceutical industry should approach the challenges that will ensue with comparative effectiveness research (CER)
– Understand the advantages and barriers to Health IT, as well as its impact on the pharmaceutical industry
– Find out how the current budget proposal could affect pharmaceutical drug pricing & project safety, along with changes to the government sponsored programs – Medicare & Medicaid
– Benefit from our conclusions and future outlook to best support your understanding and key decisions around the potential changes to the pharmaceutical industry as a result of US healthcare reform
Ask for discount @ http://bit.ly/2nwHDHI
About Company :
Big Market Research uniqueness lies in its highly ethical reports at economical rates because we value your relationship and growth more than money. Your growth is our aim. With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
Contact Us :
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452