The ongoing US recession is affecting consumers behavior in the healthcare market. The rising unemployment rate means that fewer individuals are covered under generous employer sponsored health insurance plans. Many people who lose their jobs also lose their ability to cover the costs of healthcare, including prescription drugs. Being un-or under-insured drives consumers to seek out ways to save money on medical costs, or in some cases to skip medical care entirely.
Some individuals qualify for state-subsidized programs such as Medicaid; however membership in these programs also impacts consumers healthcare decisions by encouraging the use of cheaper generic drugs rather than brand name options.
The goal of the Adherence to Drug Treatments in Todays Economy report is to provide an executive-level overview of how economic factors affect patients compliance with prescribed medication.
Request sample report @ http://bit.ly/2nZbEfb
– The Healthcare Market Overview
– Economy and Adherence
– Patients Points-of-View
– Patient strategies to reduce costs
– Patient support programs
– Outlook for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Key attribute of report :
– Gain access to data & analysis from CBRs proprietary Consumer Insight survey to support your products adherence initiatives
– Understand why adherence is such an important issue in the pharmaceutical industry and how the recent changes in the economy are impacting your products sales
– Learn about the various patient support programs that are designed to keep consumers adherent to their medication as well as where each misses the mark
– Understand the different factors that influence a patients decision to fill their prescription, skip treatment, or switch to a generic
– Gain insight from CBRs assessments & conclusions to best prepare yourself for the strategic decisions that need to be made around your product (s) future
Ask for discount @ http://bit.ly/2ohSOkE
About Company :
Big Market Research uniqueness lies in its highly ethical reports at economical rates because we value your relationship and growth more than money. Your growth is our aim. With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
Contact Us :
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452