Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a term that refers to a large group of lung diseases characterized by obstruction of air flow that interferes with normal breathing. COPD occurs most often in older people, but can also affect people in their middle ages. It is a major cause of chronic morbidity and mortality globally. Many people suffer from this disease for years, and die from it or its complications, and it constitutes a substantial economic and social burden.
Complete Report of COPD Asia-Pacific Market Research available at: https://www.absolutereports.com/copd-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2022-growth-driven-by-rising-prevalence-growing-awareness-and-expected-launch-of-novel-therapies-10540394
Globally, the COPD burden is projected to increase in the coming decades because of continued exposure to COPD risk factors, and the increasing number of smokers. Increased smoking will result in a greater number of people living with the condition, thereby acting as a driver for revenue growth. The share of mortality attributed to COPD is expected to increase in the coming decades, when compared with other chronic diseases such as heart disease and stroke.
The marketed products landscape comprises a wide range of treatment options, including bronchodilator combinations, bronchodilator and ICS combinations, bronchodilator monotherapies and PDE-4 inhibitors. However, the market is undergoing a gradual transition, away from bronchodilator and ICS therapies and towards targeted and triple combination drug treatments. The market is set to be driven by recently launched products, and the approval of novel drugs that will supplement current market leaders and offer greater therapeutic options.
Get a PDF Sample of COPD Asia-Pacific Market Research Report at: https://www.absolutereports.com/copd-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2022-growth-driven-by-rising-prevalence-growing-awareness-and-expected-launch-of-novel-therapies-10540394
– Bronchodilators and ICS dominate the COPD market, but unmet needs exist in terms of safety and efficacy. Will the drugs under development fulfill the unmet needs of the COPD market?
– Do branded therapies show continuous growth, and are they facing any competition from generics?
– How will branded therapies be affected by upcoming pipeline therapies?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in COPD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
– Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
– Will the pipeline address unmet needs related to limited targeted therapies for COPD patients?
– What first-in-class triple combinations are due to enter the COPD market within the forecast period, and how will they compete with the currently marketed products?
Purchase a copy of Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10540394
Market forecasts indicate that Japan will contribute the most to the Asia-Pacific market value, due to the emergence of novel therapies.
– How will the annual cost of therapy and market size vary between the five Asia-Pacific markets?
Various drivers and barriers will influence the market over the forecast period.
– What barriers limit the uptake of premium-priced therapeutics in the assessed countries?
– What factors are most likely to drive the market in these countries?
Have any query? ask our expert @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10540394
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies.
– Visualize the composition of the COPD market in terms of dominant therapies, with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the COPD pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Understand the potential of late-stage therapies, with extensive profiles of products that could enter the market over the forecast period, highlighting clinical performance, potential commercial positioning, and how they will compete with other therapies.
– Predict COPD market growth in the five Asia-Pacific markets, with epidemiological and annual cost of therapy forecasts across India, China, Australia, South Korea and Japan, as well as analysis of the contributions of promising late-stage molecules to market growth.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the COPD deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Get Discount on COPD Asia-Pacific Market Research Report at: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10540394
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750