“Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in BRICS – Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” is a broad level market review of BRICS Sun Protection’s market by country. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Sun Protection and its variants Mass Sun Protection and Premium Sun Protection. The research handbook also provides analytics on Sales by Brands and by Distribution Channel.
Sun Protection products absorbs or reflects some of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin exposed to sunlight and thus helps protect against sunburn (usually available in form of lotions, sprays, gel or other topical formulations). Also includes lip products with a sun-protecting effect. However, does not include self-tan products that also have a sun protection effect.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2012 to 2015 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the BRICS Sun Protection (Suncare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Countries covered in this report include: Brazil, China, India, Russia, South Africa
– Overall Sun Protection (Suncare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2020.
– Sales Value and Volume analytics for variants of Suncare; Mass Sun Protection and Premium Sun Protection
– Value terms for the top brands.
– Distribution channel sales analytics from 2012-2015.
Reasons to buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Sun Protection (Suncare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 – 2020
1.2.2 Category Definitions
1.2.3 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.4 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.5 CAGR Definition and Calculation
1.2.6 Graphical representation of Brands
1.2.7 Exchange Rates
1.2.8 Methodology Summary
2 BRICS Sun Protection Market Analysis, 2010-20
2.1 Sun Protection Value Analysis, 2010-20
2.1.1 Sun Protection Market by Value, 2010-20
2.1.2 Sun Protection Market Value by Segments, 2010-20
2.2 Sun Protection Volume Analysis, 2010-20
2.2.1 Sun Protection Market by Volume, 2010-20
2.2.2 Sun Protection Market Volume by Segments, 2010-20
3 COUNTRY Sun Protection Market Analysis, 2010-20
3.1 Sun Protection Value Analysis, 2010-20
3.1.1 Sun Protection Market by Value, 2010-20
3.1.2 Sun Protection Market Value by Segments, 2010-20
3.2 Sun Protection Volume Analysis, 2010-20
3.2.1 Sun Protection Market by Volume, 2010-20
3.2.2 Sun Protection Market Volume by Segments
3.3 COUNTRY Sun Protection Market Analysis, 2010-20
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: