The global sterilization equipment market is expected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing number of hospital stays and growing awareness amongst the patient population regarding hospital-acquired infections (HAI) are propelling the market growth at a global level. Sterilization of medical devices is significant in order to prevent the spread of diseases such as AIDS.
Furthermore, proper sterilization of medical devices also prevents additional surgeries required to treat infections caused by the use of unsterilized devices, thus reducing cost and life-threatening complications. According to various research studies and statistics, sterilization shows almost 100% effective results with the least rate of contamination in hospitals and other medical institutions.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Heat sterilization technique dominated the overall market in 2015, as it is the most widely used method for the sterilization of maximum medical equipment
- In addition, glassware such as flasks, Petri dishes, pipette, burette, and glass syringes are the most compatible with heat sterilization
- Low-temperature sterilization is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period since the technique is used to sterilize heat-sensitive and moisture-sensitive loads with high efficiency as it destroys even the microorganisms
- Hospitals segment occupied the largest share in 2014. The segment is also expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period as most of the medical equipment find its application in hospitals.
- North America dominated the segment with the largest revenue share in 2015 due to greater technological advancement, growing awareness, and highly developed healthcare infrastructure.
- Increasing number of surgical procedures in hospitals is aggressively propelling the demand for sterilization equipment in North America, which is expected to boost the growth in North America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing government initiatives, large pool of patient population, and increasing incidence of hospital-acquired infections
- Some of the major companies operating in this market are STERIS plc; Getinge AB, Advanced Sterilization Products Services, Inc.; 3M; Belimed; Cantel Medical; MATACHANA GROUP; Sterigenics International LLC; and TSO3.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Research Methodology
- Chapter 2: Executive Summary
- Chapter 3: Sterilization equipment Market Variables, Trends & Scope
- Chapter 4: Sterilization equipment Market: Technique Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5: Sterilization equipment Market: End-user Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6: Sterilization equipment Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Technique & End-user
- Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Surgical Sealants and Adhesives Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014–2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/