The Global Scar Treatment Market is expected to reach a value of USD 34.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Scar treatment industry is developing at a fast rate due to the growing awareness among people regarding esthetics. Appearance of different types of scars poses a huge impact on the day-to-day lifestyle of the victim, thereby affecting their esthetic appeal. Hence, this factor is expected to develop an increased need for scar treatment.
Acne scars are one of the most common concerns for women, which disrupt their esthetic appeal making them uncomfortable. Consequently, the demand for scar treatment products is expected to rise owing to the growing concern for esthetics. Rise in number of road accidents also results in several marks, which many a time require surgical treatment.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
Hence, patients who have undergone such surgeries are generally provided with topical products for scar reduction. Cosmetic surgeries with laser instruments are also being undertaken for treating severe marks from road accidents. Postburn marks also hamper the daily lifestyle of a victim. In order to remove these marks, plastic surgeries or resurfacing laser therapies are being performed.
Technologically advanced scar removal products are widely available in the market, which minimizes pain and makes scar treatment a hassle-free process. For instance, UltraPulse by Lumenis uses CO2 laser for the treatment of acne scars, which reduces the risk of pain during the treatment process.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Topical products dominated the market in 2015 due to higher adoption of creams and gels for treating scars, such as acne, surgical marks, and burns
- Laser products are anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to the continuous introduction of technically advanced laser instruments
- Atrophic scars held the largest share in 2015. This is because acne is experienced by most of the women, who constitute majority of the target population
- North America dominated the market in 2015 owing to the high penetration of laser-based products in scar treatment and skin rejuvenation
- Some of the key companies include Merz, Inc.; Smith & Nephew plc; Lumenis; Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Scarheal Inc.; Enaltus LLC; Molnlycke Health Care; CCA Industries, Inc.; and Cynosure, Inc.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Research Methodology
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Scar Treatment Market Variables, Trends & Scope
- Chapter 4 Scar Treatment Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5 Scar Treatment Market: Scar Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6 Scar Treatment Market: End-Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 7 Scar Treatment Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product, Scar Type, End Use
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Surgical Sealants and Adhesives Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/