Orbis Research Present’s Turox-Drug Insights, 2017 And has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
“Turox– Drug Insights, 2017” highlights the Turox marketed details, pipeline status and the Global API Manufacturers along with the location. The report covers the Global Market Assessment of the Turox covering the total sales estimation and also provides the Turox sales performance during the historical period and forecast period to 2018. Report also covers the detailed clinical assessment of Turox, patents information and exclusivity data, route of synthesis, competitive landscape, and generic players. In addition to this, Report provides the SWOT analysis for the Turox.
Get a PDF Sample of Turox-Drug Insights Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/233748 .
- A review of the Turox based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Coverage of the Marketed data of the Turox on the basis of MOA, target, dosage, route of administration, molecule type, strength, Chemical type and ATC Classification
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF), Active Substance Master File/EU DMF and API Manufactures in China & India for Turox with location details
- Patent Expiry Timeline and Exclusivity Details
- Route of Synthesis of the API
- Global Forecasted Sales Figure to 2018
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of market space
- SWOT Analysis
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/233748 .
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Turox to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Turox.
- API intelligence over Turox and gaining primary intelligence over Active Ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of Turox.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US market
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the drug’s performance
- Obtain sales forecast for currently marketed drug for to 2018
Some Points Of TOC:
2.1 Market Competition
2.3 Competitors in Development
3 Global Sales Assessment
3.1 Historical Sales of Turox
3.2 Forecasted Sales of Turox
4 Product Description
4.1 Mechanism of Action
4.2 Pharmacodynamic Properties
4.3 Pharmacokinetic Properties
5 Marketed Details
5.1 United States
6 Patent Information
6.1 Patent Numbers and Expiry Details
6.2 Patent and Exclusivity Expiry Assessment United States (US)
6.3 Patent Details
7 Route of Synthesis
8 Global API Manufacturers Assessment
8.1 The United States Drug Master File (US DMF)
8.2 The Europe Drug Master File (EUDMF)/Active Substance Master File (ASMF)
8.3 The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers in China
8.4 The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers in India9 Generic Players
10 The Pipeline Coverage
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
For more information contact email@example.com