HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 465 pages on title ‘PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025’ with detailed analysis,
The colorectal cancer (CRC) market, considering the sales of both branded treatments and generic chemotherapy, is expected to experience a moderate growth between 2015 and 2025. The main drivers of growth will be the expected increased number of diagnosed CRC incidence, and the launch and uptake of premium-priced therapies. Traditionally, the CRC market has been dominated by two therapeutic classes: angiogenesis and EGFR inhibitors. However, the efficacy of these agents is limited by the insurgence of acquired resistance. Further, RAS mutant patients, who are not eligible to EGFR inhibitors, have a lower number of available treatment options and usually receive fewer lines of treatment compared with patients with RAS wild-type disease. The CRC competitive landscape is going to experience a substantial change, following the approval of pipeline agents exploiting novel mechanisms of actions, especially immunotherapy. Some pipeline drug developers have invested heavily in the identification of potential predictive biomarkers; therefore, these novel agents are expected to induce further patient stratification and to add complexity to the CRC treatment algorithm, which will be also reshaped by the discovery of the predictive value of tumor sidedness.
Key Questions Answered
– The CRC market is characterized by a number of unmet needs in the current treatments. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the pipeline drugs under development fulfil these unmet needs?
– The CRC market leader Avastin will experience competition from bevacizumab biosimilars, after its patent expiration in 2018. What will be the impact of bevacizumab biosimilars on the CRC market?
– Nine late-stage pipeline agents are going to enter the CRC market from 2017 onwards. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the CRC market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales, and why?
– The main driver of the growth of the CRC market will be the increasing CRC incident cases, which is attributed to the aging population.
– The second strongest driver will be the launch of several efficacious pipeline drugs in the metastatic setting, including immunotherapies that will enter the CRC landscape for the first time, and novel molecular-targeted agents, such as BRAF-targeted therapies.
– To gain approval and obtain reimbursement, it is essential for pipeline drugs to demonstrate higher efficacy, in terms of overall survival (OS), compared with available agents. For this reason, almost all the new agents are expected to be positioned in the second- and third-line settings, in which the standard-of-care hurdle is lower.
– The entrance of these agents in the CRC market will intensify the competition in the second-line metastatic setting onwards, which will be worsen by the launch of bevacizumab biosimilars, starting in 2018.
– Overview of CRC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized CRC therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy, and treatment usage pattern data in 8 patient segments, forecast from 2015 to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic co. mpetitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the CRC therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global CRC therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
companies Mentioned in the Report
Hutchinson Medi Pharma
Merck & Co.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=337113
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 16
1.2 List of Figures 22
2 Introduction 25
2.1 Catalyst 25
2.2 Related Reports 26
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 26
3 Disease Overview 27
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 27
3.1.1 Etiology 27
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 28
3.1.3 Biomarkers/ Targets of interest 29
3.2 Clinical Staging 32
3.3 Symptoms 34
3.4 Prognosis 34
3.5 Quality of Life 35
4 Epidemiology 37
4.1 Disease Background 37
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 37
4.3 Global Trends 39
4.3.1 8MM Incidence Trends 39
4.3.2 8MM, Trends in Five-Year Relative Survival 42
4.4 Forecast Methodology 43
4.4.1 Sources Used Tables 44
4.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 48
4.4.3 Sources Not Used 56
4.5 Epidemiological Forecast for CRC (2015-2025) 56
4.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC 56
4.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC 58
4.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC 60
4.5.4 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence of CRC 62
4.5.5 Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC by Stage at Diagnosis 63
4.5.6 Type of Genetic Mutation among Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC 64
4.5.7 Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of CRC 65
4.6 Discussion 67
4.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 67
4.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 69
4.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 70
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/337113-pharmapoint-colorectal-cancer-global-drug-forecast-and-market
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CRC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CRC therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global CRC therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/337113-pharmapoint-colorectal-cancer-global-drug-forecast-and-market
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218