Mobile Phones Global Industry Guide 2017
Global Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global mobile phones market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The mobile phone market consists of all cell phones used for mobile telephony. The market is split into two segments: feature phones and smartphones.
– Smartphones are defined as advanced cell phones that serve as computing devices in addition to being mobile handsets and that run on an advanced mobile operating system. Key examples of smartphones include the Apple iPhone range (which run on the iOS operating system), Samsung Galaxy S6 (which runs on the Android operating system) and Blackberry and Windows Phone handsets.
– Feature phones are defined as cell phones that are not considered to be smartphones. Feature phones may still offer some features that smartphones do, such as the ability to browse the Internet, listen to music or take pictures, but have significantly less computational power than smartphones. Key examples of feature phones include the Nokia 105 and the LG Cosmos 3. The market does not include other types of handset, such as cordless phones in which a short-range radio link is used to communicate between the handset and a fixed-line base station, or those used for specialized applications such as two-way radio, etc.
– Market volumes for a given year are defined as the number of shipments to end-users, including both new uptake and renewal purchases and market values have been calculated using average selling prices before the impact of carrier subsidies. The units in the report represent number of phones delivered to users each year, not the total number of phones in existence.
– All currency conversions are carried out at constant average annual 2016 exchange rates.
– The global mobile phones market had total revenues of $307,915.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.6% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,455.9 million units in 2016.
– The demand for smartphones that drove immense growth rates in previous years has started to drop as the market has become saturated. Currently, only a few markets such as India, Indonesia and South Africa seem to have a significant emerging dynamic.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global mobile phones market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global mobile phones market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key points to buy
– What was the size of the global mobile phones market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global mobile phones market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global mobile phones market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global mobile phones market?
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1224251-mobile-phones-global-industry-guide-2017
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) / +44 208 133 9349 (UK)