Rising prevalence of skin diseases has led to huge growth of phototherapy equipment market. According to healthline data, nearly 150,000 new psoriasis cases develop each year among the U.S. population. With such huge population developing psoriasis, there is a growing need for phototherapy devices in the near future. Eczema, one of the severe skin diseases also has contributed towards the growth of the market.
The report “Phototherapy Equipment Market Analysis By Product By Application By End-Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025 ” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/phototherapy-equipment-market
Neonatal jaundice is another disease that require phototherapy treatment. This kind of treatment is very common among newborns suffering from jaundice in order to reduce high bilirubin levels. According to National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), around 60% to 80% of healthy newborns are likely to develop neonatal jaundice. Hence, demand for phototherapy equipment is expected to rise with growing prevalence of neonatal jaundice.
Furthermore, technological advancements are continuously rising pertaining to this market. LED-based devices are being highly adopted, which has further accelerated the growth of the market. The LED lights are cheaper as compared to conventional phototherapy equipment and has a long-lasting effect. These lights also have been proved to be very effective for treating neonatal jaundice. Hence, improvement in technology has impacted the growth of the market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/phototherapy-equipment-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- In 2016, amongst the product segment, conventional phototherapy equipment held the largest market share due to its wide usage for skin disease treatment
- LED equipment are expected to show attractive growth over the forecast period due to its cost-effectiveness and long-lasting effect
- Amongst the application segment, skin disease treatment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016 owing to rising prevalence of psoriasis and eczema
- Neonatal jaundice management is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing incidence of newborn jaundice
- North America dominated the market in 2016 owing to penetration of advanced technology in the field of phototherapy treatment in this region
- Some of the key players are GE Healthcare; Philips Lighting Holding B.V.; Nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.; Natus Medical Incorporated; Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.; and Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Western Blotting Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/western-blotting-market
The global western blotting market is anticipated to reach a value of USD 958.4 million by 2025. Rising number of cases with HIV are increasingly contributing towards the growth of western blotting market. This kind of testing is highly effective in detecting HIV among people. According to UNAIDS, nearly 36.7 million people were living with HIV throughout the world in 2015. Such high prevalence of HIV is expected to accelerate the demand for products used in western blotting. Lyme diseases also require western blotting to detect Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb), which causes such diseases. Other diseases which require western blot for detection of specific proteins include mad cow disease, hepatitis, and feline immunodeficiency.
- Mortuary Equipment Market http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/mortuary-equipment-market
The global mortuary equipment market is expected to reach USD 1.23 billion by 2025. Rising demand for automation in mortuary-related procedures, including autopsy, body embalming, shifting, and storage has resulted in technological advancements in these equipment. Growing usage of advanced devices is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519