HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 433 pages on title ‘PharmaPoint: Schizophrenia – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Schizophrenia is a heterogeneous behavioral and cognitive syndrome involving chronic or recurrent psychosis. The disorder is characterized by several symptom domains including positive symptoms (such as hallucinations or delusions and disorganized speech), negative symptoms (such as a flat affect and poverty of speech), and cognitive deficits (including attention, memory, and executive functions). A multitude of antipsychotic products are currently available for the pharmacological management of schizophrenia, many of which are already available as inexpensive generics. Further patent and exclusivity losses in key franchises throughout the forecast period will act as a barrier to growth in the 7MM, making the schizophrenia market more competitive and crowded. Growth in the schizophrenia market is expected to be driven by the potential introduction of six promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, all of which are directed towards significant unmet needs.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/185002-pharmapoint-13
Key Questions Answered
– The schizophrenia market is widely genericized and many of the unexpired patents are due to expire during the forecast period. In light of this, what are the current clinical and environmental unmet needs? Will there be opportunities in this market for drug developers throughout the forecast period?
– There are five substantial unmet needs that exist in the schizophrenia market. Will pipeline drugs fulfil any of the unmet needs for schizophrenia? Which unmet needs will continue to provide opportunity for drug developers during the forecast period?
– Out of the nine late-stage pipeline products, six of these are expected to launch during the forecast period to 2025. What impact will these drugs have on the market? How will they affect the treatment algorithm for schizophrenia?
– The main driver of growth in the schizophrenia market will be the uptake of novel pipeline products, such as Minerva Neuroscience’s MIN-101, Intra-Cellular Therapies’ ITI-007, and Alkermes’ ALKS-3831. The pipeline products are forecast to account for 36.2% of the schizophrenia market by 2025 in the 7MM.
– Several pharma companies have focused on developing long acting injectable (LAI) formulations of their oral brands to tailor treatment plans according to patient’s individual needs and improve patient compliance, which is a notable unmet need. Despite the growing popularity of LAIs, this segment is becoming increasingly competitive with three further late-stage pipeline products expected to be launched during the forecast period.
– There are currently no products approved for the treatment of negative symptoms or cognitive impairments associated with schizophrenia, and only one drug approved for treatment-resistant patients. These constitute the major unmet needs in the schizophrenia market.
– The biggest barrier for growth in the schizophrenia market will be fierce competition from generic products. This limits market opportunities for new and existing players, as uptake of novel pipeline products would be hindered by their premium price point.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=185002
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 10
1.1 List of Tables 16
1.2 List of Figures 23
2 Introduction 25
2.1 Catalyst 25
2.2 Related Reports 26
3 Disease Overview 27
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 27
3.1.1 Etiology 27
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 29
3.2 Classification 31
3.3 Symptoms 35
3.4 Course 38
3.5 Prognosis 39
4 Epidemiology 41
4.1 Disease Background 41
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 42
4.3 Global Trends 45
4.3.1 US 46
4.3.2 5EU 46
4.3.3 Japan 47
4.4 Forecast Methodology 49
4.4.1 Sources Used 50
4.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 51
4.4.3 Sources Not Used 57
4.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Schizophrenia (2015-2025) 58
4.5.1 12-Month Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Schizophrenia 58
4.5.2 Age-Specific 12-Month Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Schizophrenia 60
4.5.3 Sex-Specific 12-Month Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Schizophrenia 61
4.5.4 Age-Standardized 12-Month Diagnosed Prevalence of Schizophrenia 63
4.6 Discussion 64
4.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 64
4.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 65
4.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 66
5 Disease Management 67
5.1 Diagnosis Overview 67
5.1.1 Clinical Evaluation 67
5.2 Treatment Overview 69
5.2.1 Treatment Initiation 69
5.2.2 Maintenance Treatment 71
5.2.3 Treatment of Breakthrough Episodes 72
5.2.4 Long-Acting Injectables 73
5.2.5 Treatment-Resistance 75
5.2.6 Acute Agitation 79
5.2.7 Adjunctive Psychotherapy 80
5.3 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 81…..
Read Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/185002-pharmapoint-13
– Overview of schizophrenia, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized schizophrenia market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include market characterization, unmet needs, R&D and clinical trials assessment, late stage clinical trial analysis and implications for the schizophrenia therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: focus on nine late-stage pipeline schizophrenia drugs, discussing emerging trends as well as an overview of earlier phase drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global schizophrenia therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global schizophrenia therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global schizophrenia therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global schizophrenia therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/185002-pharmapoint-13
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218