Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Pediatric Vaccines Market In Canada: Doses, Immunization (Vaccinated), Cases & Forecast Till 2023” to its huge collection of research reports.
Pediatric vaccines market continues to be the success story for the manufacturers ofpediatric vaccines in Canada. The value of the Canada pediatric vaccines market is expected to be slightly less than US$ 2 Billion by 2020. Pneumococcal vaccines (PCV) and Varicella vaccines are the leading market share holder in Canada and together they contribute more than 50% of the total Pediatric vaccines market. Polio, Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR), Diphtheria, Tetanus & Pertussis (DTaP) cases have shown diminishing trends from the year 2001 till 2013.
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (HIB) Vaccines
- Polio Vaccines
- Diphtheria, Tetanus & Pertussis (DTaP) Vaccines
- Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Hepatitis B Pediatric Vaccines
- Varicella / Chicken Pox Vaccines
- Meningococcal C Conjugate (Men–C) Vaccines
- Number of Doses
- Number of Children Being Vaccinated
- Market Size for all 8 Pediatric Vaccines