Osteosarcoma is the most common cancer of the bone that destroys tissue and weakens the bone. It is developed from immature bone cells that normally form new bone tissue. Symptoms include pain, bone fractures, swelling, redness and limitation of motion of joints. Risk factors include age, gender, family history and Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Treatment includes chemotherapy and surgery.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Osteosarcoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Osteosarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Osteosarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 14, 7, 9 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 3, 2 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Osteosarcoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Osteosarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Osteosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Osteosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Osteosarcoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Osteosarcoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Osteosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Osteosarcoma – Overview 7
Osteosarcoma – Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 12
Products under Development by Companies 13
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 15
Osteosarcoma – Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Target 16
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Osteosarcoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 26
Advaxis Inc 26
Allosteros Therapeutics Inc 26
Amgen Inc 27
AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc 27
Bayer AG 28
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc 28
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: