HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of pages on title ‘Minimally Invasive Spine – North America Analysis and Market Forecasts’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Traditionally treated with an open surgical approach to stabilize vertebral bones and joints, spinal fusion is one of a number of surgical procedures that has begun the shift towards less invasive surgical techniques. With the advent of advanced imaging technologies, minimally invasive techniques have emerged as a solution to many of the disadvantages of traditional spinal fusion. Shorter operation time, less trauma to the patient’s anatomy, and faster return to motion are benefits of minimally invasive spine (MIS) surgery that, coupled with the global aging population and continued advancements in navigational technology, will propel its adoption. However, the growth of motion preserving solutions and low physician and patient awareness in emerging markets threaten the widespread adoption of this approach.
This report focuses on the market outlook for MIS devices in North America (Canada, Mexico, and US). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the MIS market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians’ perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future MIS market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the North American market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that MIS manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of MIS devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for MIS?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the MIS market?
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=371027
– Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
– Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the North American MIS market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
DePuy Synthes (JNJ)
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 11
3 Market Access 13
3.1 Reimbursement Trends 13
3.1.1 North America 13
3.2 Mergers and Acquisitions 21
4 Unmet Needs 23
4.1 Lacking Surgeon Education 23
4.2 Excessive Radiation Exposure 23
4.3 Expanding Minimally Invasive Techniques 24
4.4 Improved Reimbursement Coverage for Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures 24
5 Competitive Assessment 26
5.1 Market Share Analysis 26
5.1.1 North America 27
5.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles 32
5.2.1 DePuy Synthes (JNJ) 32
5.2.2 Globus Medical 34
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/371027-minimally-invasive-spine-north-america-analysis-and-market
Reasons to buy
– “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading orthopedic surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/371027-minimally-invasive-spine-north-america-analysis-and-market
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218